Impressive country Estate dating back to 1700 located on the outskirts of Andratx town with lovely views over the country side. The constructed area is of approx. 2,000 m2, including large terraces, diverse patios, outbuildings etc. Many of the original features are still in place and remind of the past of this true witness of Mallorcan history, e.g. original olive press, chapel, impressive fire-places, large water reservoir. The grounds refer to approx. 500,000 square meters (123.5 acres) partly planted with fruit and olive trees. Furthermore there is a watchtower on top of the hill belonging to the property. The property has its own water supply. Many possibilities for renovation/conversion.